The Phoenix Metropolitan Alumnae Chapter provides several scholarships annually to deserving students throughout Maricopa County. The chapter funds the program through local membership dues and fundraisers. The Scholarship Program recipients are invited to attend the Phoenix Metropolitan Alumnae Chapter End of the Year Celebration where they are awarded their scholarships and meet the chapter's community partners.
The chapter awards multiple scholarships each year. To learn more please continue to check our site for more information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
1. Be of African American/Black heritage or descent.
2. Be an Arizona resident.
3. Be currently enrolled in one of the following:
a. A Maricopa County High School as a graduating senior accepted to an accredited 4-year
college or university or
b. An accredited 4-year college or university as an undergraduate full-time student (12
semester hours or equivalent) pursing an undergraduate degree in the upcoming
4. Meet the minimum cumulative grade point average requirement of 3.0 on the standard
scale of 4.0. Please provide a conversion of your grades to the 4.0 grading scale if your high
school, college or university uses a different scale.
5. Child(ren) of members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Phoenix Metropolitan Alumnae
Chapter are not eligible to receive scholarships funded by the public. They are only eligible
to receive scholarships funded solely by internally generated funds.
1. Read the Guidelines and Instructions
2. Complete the Application
3. Make sure all required documentation is submitted.